ONGOING BOTTLE & CAN DRIVE TO BENEFIT hOME OF MY OWN OF WNY
Save yourself the hassle of sorting through the sticky mess of empty recyclable bottles & cans AND help raise funds for Home of My Own in one quick trip.
Bring your cans & bottles to any participating Bottle and Can Retrieval Centers and all donations go directly to us! See Locations Here
- Save your cans & bottles
- Separate the glass into it's own container
- Bring to the designated locations and tell them they are for a charity (Home of My Own) and they will credit our account!
It's that EASY!!
DINING FOR DOLLARS - Home of My Own of WNY CHICKEN BBQ DINNER
Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 12:00-5:00PM (or until sold out)
Eastern Hills Mall Parking Lot • Transit Road, Williamsville/Clarence, NY
- Weidner BBQ dinner includes half BBQ chicken, butter spud potatoes, coleslaw and freshly baked roll with butter
- Pre-ordered meals need to be picked up by 4pm
At the BBQ dinner, we will also be hosting a can and bottle drive through Bottle and Can Retrieval Center. Bring your recyclable cans & bottles with you when you pick up your dinners and further support Home of My Own of WNY.
Home of My Own of WNY Launch Party & Fundraising Event
January 29, 2020 - 6:00-8:00PM
Canturbury Woods Williamsville • 705 Renaissance Drive, Amherst, NY
- Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres
- Tickets - $100 donation per person
Join us on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 for a fundraising event at Canterbury Woods in Amherst. From 6-8pm, enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and learn about our new organization focused on providing residential opportunities for independent individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Due to the generosity of our partners, 100% of your donation will go directly to Home of My Own of WNY. Thank you to Canturbury Woods for donating the venue, food and staff and to the Pachioli Family for the cocktails and beverages.