Did You Know?
- There is a housing crisis for adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities (IDD)?
- Thousands of families in NY State are struggling to find safe, appropriate, permanent housing for their loved ones with I/DD?
- Group homes have over 5000 individuals on their wait list and roughly 2% are placed each year, leaving many individuals in living arrangements that are not sustainable and potentially dangerous?
- In NY State, people with disabilities cannot choose where and with whom they live?
- These bills also expand New York State’s Office for People with Developmental Disabilities abilities to address this acknowledged housing crisis.
|Jeremy A. Cooney
|(585) 225-3650||2300 W. Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14626
E. Second Street Fenton Building,
Jamestown, NY 14701
|Thomas F. O'Mara
|(607) 735-9671||333 East Water Street
Elmira, NY 14901
|Patrick M. Gallivan
|(716) 656-8544||2721 Transit Road
Elma, NY 14059
|Sean M. Ryan
|(716) 854-8705||60 Lakefront Boulevard
Buffalo, NY 14202
|Edward A. Rath III
Williamsville, NY 14221
|(716) 434-0680||175 Walnut Street
Lockport, NY 14094
|Timothy M. Kennedy
|(716) 826-2683||2239 South Park Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14220